Best TV Show That I Just Watched

Best TV Show That I Just Watched
Parks & Recreation

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

movie rating system (again)

I am going to be doing several new reviews this week and just wanted to remind how I review, since it has been a while. If you want to go back through the archives, I did the major post on December 12, 2007 about this.
I will give a quick description along with likes and dislikes, but at the end I will give 2 ratings.
One rating will be for the film quality. This means- is it a well made and well produced film? Is it possible that it may be up for the next Oscar ceremony? As a fan of film making, did they produce a high quality film?
One rating will be for the movie quality. This means- is it fun to watch? How much enjoyment did I get out of this? Is this one I want to see again and again?
By my rating system, Schindler's List would get a high film rating, but a middling movie rating (what can I say, I have rewatched Schindler many times.)
Major League, on the other hand, would get a middling film rating, but a very high movie rating.
I feel that this way I can talk about both aspects of a movie.

No comments: