Best TV Show That I Just Watched

Best TV Show That I Just Watched
Parks & Recreation

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscar Predictions

This week has been dedicated more to the Dentist and watching movies then writing about the movies. I will make my Oscar predictions now before the show starts and will give my explanations in depth next week as I write the reviews of the nominated films. The first choice is what I want to win, my second is what I think will win. If there is only 1 title, I both want it to win and think it will win.

Animated Feature- Toy Story 3
Art Direction- Alice in Wonderland
Cinematography- Black Swan, True Grit (I would be fine with either)
Costume- Kings Speech, Alice
Editing- Social Network, 127 Hours
Makeup- Wolfman
Score- Social Network, How to Train Your Dragon
Song- We Belong Together
Sound Editing- Inception
Sound Mixing- Inception
Visual Effects- Inception
Adapted Screenplay- Social Network
Original Screenplay- Inception, Kids Are Alright
Actor- Colin Firth
Actress- Natalie Portman
Supp Actor- Christian Bale, Geoffrey Rush
Supp Actress- Helena Bonham Carter, Melissa Leo
Director- David Fincher
Picture-King's Speech

No comments: