Best TV Show That I Just Watched

Best TV Show That I Just Watched
Parks & Recreation

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

With all the sad news today.....

I live in Provo, Utah, but before I moved here, I lived only a few blocks away from Trolley Square in downtown Salt Lake where the tragedy last night took place. I was working last night from basically 4 pm to 4 am, and when I woke up and started listening to the events that took place, it hit quite close to home since I have spent much time at Trolley Square. While looking at the pictures, I saw an employee from one of my favorite restaraunts (Rodizio Grill) wearing his uniform. That brought it really close.
But.....

While listening to the local talk show, The Doug Wright Show, I have heard 2 slightly amusing news stories during the national news at the top of the hours. I dont have internet links for these, although I am sure they are out there.

1) A man is accusing a woman of stalking him and forcing him to have sex with her. He is 71. She is 79.

2) A woman who was talking on a cell phone and eating out of a bowl while walking was killed when she walked around the railroad barricades and got hit by a train. Talk about distracted walking.

No comments: